We are looking for an experienced writer that will support us in securing the funding needed to build a resilient organisation for years to come. Is that you? Read on and apply now.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Prepare high quality and professional documentation in connection with grant proposals to International Donor organisations.
- Identify realistic funding opportunities for Refactory.
- Play a key role in achieving sufficient funds for Refactory to be a well-funded and resilient entity for years to come.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Highly experienced in writing grant proposals for international donors for development projects. Experience from the education and tech/innovation sectors is an added advantage
- Able to summarise and present content provided by various members of the Refactory team, into grant proposal formats and presentations with minimal supervision.
- Has a fair understanding of the technology ecosystem in Uganda and the region.
- Motivated to support Refactory to achieve its fund raising targets.
- Have excellent written communication skills in English.
- Able to present content in a concise and appealing way both in documents and Power Point presentations.
- Systematic with attention to detail, able to collect supporting documentations for grant proposals and follow instructions, formats and checklists.
- Familiar with how to structure a development proposal through concepts like Theory of Change.
- Able to plan work well and keep deadlines.
Duration of Assignment: Immediate until 30.06.2022.
Contracting Agency: Fontes Foundation Uganda
Please send a letter arguing why you are perfect for this assignment, along with a CV, a list of successful grant proposals and at least 2 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org before 12.09.21.